From the pages of Kadima, the newsletter of Congregation Adas Emuno:
A Message From Our President
Dr. Lance Strate
The Best Adas Emuno
- We remain a warm, intimate, and welcoming synagogue.
- We are open, pluralistic, diverse, and accepting.
- We are proud of our long history, dating back to 1871—we are a part of Jewish history, and we continue to make history year after year.
- We are committed to the Reform movement in Judaism, and we are innovators in our own right.
- We are a do-it-yourself, hands-on congregation, where everyone has the opportunity to participate, if they so choose.
- We are a progressive community devoted to the happy marriage of faith and reason.
- We are a center for the spiritual, the intellectual, the educational, and the musical.