Saturday, March 16, 2013

Emma Schuller's Blood Drive Mitzvah Project

From the pages of Kadima, Emma Schuller's message to our congregation.




Hello Adas Emuno Congregants, 
 
My name is Emma Schuller and I will become a bat mitzvah on Saturday, May 11. I chose a Blood Drive as my mitzvah project. It will be held on Sunday, March 24 from 10:00 a.m. to 2:30 p.m. To take part in this blood drive, you must be 16 or older. You must come with some sort of photo ID, such as a Driver's License or passport. After you donate, a snack will be provided. My goal is to have at least 30 people to sign up and donate. If you would like to donate, please call my mom (Zena) on her cell phone at 973-534-6784 to schedule a time. Walk-ins are welcome, but an appointment time works best. Please help me achieve my goal and make this blood drive a success! 

Sincerely yours, 

Emma Schuller 

















 That is a mitzvah indeed! Todah rabah, Emma, we know your blood drive will be a great success!

No comments:

Post a Comment